Electric Vehicle Energy Management System
Deserves special attention, as it can save your finances.
The DCC-12 is a patented Electric Vehicle Energy
Management System (EVEMS) that allows a charger to be connected directly to an electrical panel which would otherwise not have sufficient capacity to allow the connection.
- A proven solution since 2015, allowing tens of thousands of North American EV owners to charge their vehicle
- Ideal for single-family homes
Direct billing according to the energy consumed (kWh) by electric vehicles
Avoids upgrading an electrical panel that is at full capacity
- No additional load on the home's electrical panel
- NEMA-3R enclosure for indoor or outdoor installation
- CSA and UL listed
- No built-in circuit breaker acting as an intermediary between the charger and the DCC
- Engineered and made in North America
How it works:
- Real-time reading of the total panel power consumption with pre-wired current transformers (CT);
- Detects when total power consumption exceeds 80% of main circuit breaker capacity and temporarily de-energizes the EV charger;
- Automatically re-energizes the EV charger when the total power consumption is less than 80% of main circuit breaker capacity for more than 15 minutes.